Saturday, October 31, 2009

Here we go again

He did it again.
The best stuff always happens when I am really tired and just want to sleep. I was up doing homework until about 2:30 in the morning and was finally going to bed. Karl stayed up with me til about 11:30 but then he was out. (This is what happens when you get married. You used to be able to stay up til 3 and get up at 6:30 and you were fine. Now, anything after 11 is really late.) I was so tired and finally fell asleep; then I heard him talking. He kept repeating something over and over. I finally rolled over and looked at him. He was sitting up in bed, looking at me and kept saying "Dive! Dive!" (Looking back I'm really hoping he wasn't saying Die! Die!) Then all of a sudden he said "Dive!!" really loud and jumped on top of me. I was completely pinned and couldn't really breathe. Then he just gave me a squeeze, rolled over, and went back to bed. Living with Karl is quite the adventure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment