Friday, July 23, 2010

My world is being erased

Woke up on Thursday and was planning on being good. I was going to go exercise and then clean a bit before I started on homework. All started out grand. I got up, got ready, went to put more of my book on my ipod and something went wrong. In the middle of importing a few chapters it suddenly stopped, said there was an error and I watched all of my songs disappear. My ipod was completely wiped clean. This wouldn't have been a big deal except the same thing had happened to my itunes last christmas. So I have none of my songs saved and they are all officially gone. Fortunately I use my ipod more to listen to books now than music and I still had a few of those on my itunes so I am not completely without something to listen to.

Then today I looked at my blog. I was just going to look at my blog list (that took me forever to figure out how to put on. Thanks Chelle) to see if anyone had written anything new. I get to the site and my background has been erased. Since the writing was cream I can't read a thing. I wonder how long that's been going on. I had saved a list of blog backgrounds so if I wanted to change it again it wouldn't take me as long. So I found that one again and just tried to put it back on, I figured I had just done something weird the last time I was on, but no. The background I had been using has apparently ceased to exist, along with a few of my other options for backgrounds.

It's not a big deal or anything, I just find it extremely bizarre that my world is being erased one piece of media at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment