Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Break in Oregon

So I am finally in Oregon and get to see Karl!!! Unfortunately I have been really sick since I got here and have spent the majority of my time asleep in bed. But when I actually am coherent I really love it up here.

I love our apartment.
I love how green everything is.
I love actually being able to see Karl.
I love being able to watch shows together.
I love being able to make dinner together.
I love being able to talk at night without getting a crick in my neck from holding the phone.
I love going on walks at night and being able to hold Karl's hand.

I could go on for a lot longer but I am starting to fade and you get the idea. I just love being in the same state as my husband. All in all it is just better. Even if I am a zombie right now and sound like a man from my cold.

I don't know where Karl hid the camera or else I would post some pictures of our new place but I guess that will have to wait for another time. Goodnight...at 11:30 am.

1 comment:

  1. Kendra!! I feel horrible that we didnt get in touch with each other before you left. SO your there for good now?? Thats awesome, but sad! We'll miss you guys! Enjoy your time together. :) I have been away from home/Ty but only for days a time. I dont know how you did it!!

    ReplyDelete