Monday, May 17, 2010

Memory Lane

Today I spent about 5 hours on the computer and I feel like I was actually being productive for most of the time. I decided that it would be a good idea to make back up copies of all our pictures. One of our computers died awhile ago and I'm not sure if we lost the pictures on there but I really didn't want that happening to our other pics if I could help it. So I spent the day sorting through pictures. Coping them onto CD's. And trying to find ones that had been lost. It was really fun going through so many old memories. I think my favorite part was watching all the videos. Karl and I have had so much fun together. It's rededicated me to wanting to take pictures. It was a blast reliving some of those moments, like the attack of the squirrel eating bird, Karl trying to kill me with firecrackers, and watching Karl talk to a cute little Mexican girl on our honeymoon (he's such a sweetie). So if it's been awhile since you dusted off your old photo albums maybe it's time to crack them open. Memory Lane is a great place to visit.

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at pictures! We finally got a new camera so I can start taking more updated pictures. Our other one broke about 6 months ago. Yay for technology right? You should post some of these said pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No joke... Whoever invented the camera is a genious.. And definately a "yay" for modern technology... Now we can actually look happy in pictures.. and they can be in color... and we can crop them and all that other fun jazz too...
    I definately need to back mine up. I would be so sad if I lost them.

    ReplyDelete