Friday, June 15, 2012

Paige is 2!!! (Months that is)

First off I would just like to say I am totally obsessed with my little girl. And who wouldn't be when you get to spend time with someone this cute all day, everyday.

She is 2 months old already and I haven't really updated our blog since she was first born so here is a quick update.  Paige is 2 months old, weighs 11 pounds and is 23 inches long. She is now starting to smile (especially at her daddy, which is adorable but a little frustrating at the same time. I mean, come on, I am the one getting up in the middle of the night to feed her. Shouldn't I get more smiles?) which is so much fun.

 She loves to go fishing with her daddy
 And going to the beach.
 Her cute little sailor outfit. (I know it is blue and she looks like a boy, but I thought it looked very cute and beachy).
She loves spending time with her Mommy. (One day I will actually get a cute picture with her).
 But most of all, she loves taking naps, playing with, smiling at, and just spending time with her Daddy.


1 comment: